Podcast - 27,000 Downloads and Counting! 10 Things You Need to Know About Project Scope ManagementSubmitted by Jamal Moustafaev on Mon, 07/20/2015 - 14:04
I have had a chance to chat with Cornelius Fichtner of Project Management Podcast. We were discussing my new book "Project Scope Management: A Practical Guide to Requirements for Engineering, Product, Construction, IT and Enterprise Projects" and in the course of the interview I was asked to answer the following questions:
- What is project scope management?
- What is the state of project scope management nowadays?
- Why did you decide to write a book about it?
- What makes this book unique?
- Who is this book for?
- What are the main processes in the project scope management?
- What is the state of project scope management in the IT and software development industries?
- What is the state of project scope management in construction, product development, engineering?
- What is your perspective on project scope management in multidisciplinary or enterprise projects?
- How does project management play into this?
The interview has already been downloaded more than 27,000 times from the PM Podcast website.. Hope you enjoy it as well.
About the Author